Thursday, July 2, 2009

June Totals

The total return for June using the system's suggested allocations was spx 10.8%....rut 12.5%....and the eem 15.8%.

The system's returns for the month of June as it followed the different indexes at the suggested allocations produced 5.8%.


If one had followed the calls at a full 2x. The returns were 17.9% for the spx.....22.1% for the rut.....27.1% for the eem .....and 13.1%. for the systems switches.

Staying at 2x or just picking an index and using the long short signals would have returned the best. This is to be expected if the system has a profitable spell however if it has a period of drawdown then I would expect a lesser allocation to do better tho that was not the case last week. We shall see what this month has to bring...so far not doing too well. Good luck all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Very Nice work.
    I have a blog to: http://followmarketrend.blogspot.com/
    Very nice your Index Quotes Can you tell me who can I put something like you have. Can you give me the link with de html.
    Thanks.
    Big trades for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used the Customize tab and then add gadget...Then searched 'Stock Ticker' and found quite a few that you can add to your blog. Looks like you have a nice site, I will check it out more thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete